Important! Private lessons are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email back from Ethan@gunclub82gilbert.com that specifically states your lesson date and time.
Whether you are a new shooter looking to learn the basics or you are a seasoned shooter looking to increase your skill set, a private lesson with one of our instructors is right for you!
Our instructors can cover a wide range of skillsets to suit your training needs, some of those skillsets being:
- Higher standard of safety
- Basic firearm fundamentals (grip, stance, and sight picture)
- Proper firearm storage (on and off body)
- Drawing from a holster (from concealment and open carry)
- Shooting from retention (high pectoral index)
- Reloading efficiency (tac reloading and emergency reloading)
- Clearing malfunctions
- Shooting in different lighting conditions (low light and no light)
- Light discipline and the importance of a white light
- Prepping gear and equipment (sling stowage, attachment selection and placement, chest rig and plate carrier set up, holster set up)
- Understanding your gear (height over bore, maintenance, ammo selection)
- Rifle to Pistol transition
- Shooting behind cover and from adverse positions
- Shooting on the move
- Target transitions
- Shot placement
All private lessons include: one hour of training with an instructor, two targets, eye protection, ear protection, and a rental firearm if one is needed. If a rental firearm is needed the ammo for that firearm is not included in the cost of the lesson and will need to be purchased separately. Due to current ammo shortages we cannot guarantee the availability of said ammo.
Private lessons are $80 for the first shooter and $40 for an additional shooter. If a second hour is needed then the additional hour is also 40$ rather than an additional $80, if you believe you will need a second hour then please include that in your initial email to email@example.com for scheduling purposes. Any additional private lessons will reduce in cost by 5$ for the initial shooter to a minimum of $40.
For scheduling and inquiries please contact Ethan@gunclub82gilbert.com
Please keep in mind the following: Private lessons are ideal for one to two shooters, we have the right to deny requests to teach advanced level shooting techniques to novice shooters for safety purposes, and to have the best chance of your preferred lesson date being scheduled please give a weeks notice. Important! Private lessons are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email back from firstname.lastname@example.org that specifically states your lesson date and time.